Monday, September 6, 2010

AHHHHHHHHH GROSS!

When I woke up this morning, there was a centipede crawling around in my sheets. 

I neglected to write last week about the sunny, beautiful morning when I woke up, stretched, looked happily out the window to the bright day, and was faced with the silhouette of a spider the size of my head.  It had gotten between the screen and my (fortunately shut) window pane.  I may never open that window again.  I took a picture, but it's blurry.  And then I tried to give the picture perspective by holding up my finger, and the disgusting beast jumped at me!  I screamed.... it went and hid in a corner where I'm sure it still lies in wait to terrify me again. 

This picture is neither my hand nor my spider, but it gives some indication of the monster that is the Huntsman species.  [expletive]ing huge.  I'm getting the willies again just thinking about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment